Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Settling in

I feel like we're finally settling in to a routine. When I was pregnant with Alia, I heard advice from parents of more than one child. I heard, two kids is four times the work of one kid. I heard that the first 6 months is the hardest. I can't say anything about the latter we haven't gotten through 6 months yet, but I can say that so far, Asher and Alia are not four times the work. Though there are many nights I beg Alia to just fall asleep and ask Asher for the umpteenth time to stop banging on the table, window, or door (sometimes all of the above). Just watching Asher hold Alia or help me by holding the diaper cream or latching Alia into her car seat makes me smile.
So here we are at Week 5. Alia grows like a weed and Asher still makes me laugh at least 5 times a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment