Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Week 6

We took a little road trip last weekend and while Asher was having a little snack, he suddenly decided to have a nap too. We couldn't help but laugh when we saw his hand resting in his bag of almonds.
It turns out the sweater Alia is wearing was made by my mother for me. I couldn't help getting a little teary knowing that though Ma is gone, she is still a part of my children's lives. The picture on the right is of me wearing the sweater with my Oma (Dad's mom).
Here's a pic of Week 6. Compare to Week 2:
She's getting bigger every day!


2 comments:

  1. I love checking your blog! Your blog is the one that inspired me to start one for our little guy and it has been so much fun. Hope you all have a great week. Nickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's sweet Alia can wear the sweater your mom made for you

    ReplyDelete